Welcome to the 金融援助 Information Page!
We know that anxiety over the 金融援助 process can cause stress for students. We hope that we can provide you with the information that you need to make decisions that are best for you and help to meet the financial needs of your educational goals.
The CCSNH Promise Program is a need-based financial assistance for NH residents enrolled in courses that are part of an academic degree or certificate program (应用在这里). It bridges the gap between other grants, tuition and required comprehensive fees at all of New Hampshire’s community colleges. Potential recipients need to complete the FAFSA, 是Pell-eligible, and enroll in at least six credits per semester. 点击这里了解更多.
- 你是新学生吗? 确保你已经完成了 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- 已经是学生了? 确保你注册了 in at least six credits 每学期.
Student 金融援助 is financial assistance for students taking at least 6 credits per semester. Your FAFSA can help to determine your eligibility. There are four types of aid that eligible students may access, this aid can include:
学生 must update their FAFSA every year, after October 1.
Every student who meets certain eligibility requirements can get some type of federal student aid.
Some of the most basic eligibility requirements for students are:
- 做一个U.S. 公民或合格的非公民
- Demonstrate financial need (for most programs)
- 有有效的社会安全号码吗 (有例外)
- Be enrolled or accepted for enrollment in an eligible degree or certificate program
- Be enrolled at least half-time (for most programs)
- Maintain satisfactory academic progress in college, career school, or graduate school
For the full list of eligibility requirements, visit StudentAid.政府 /资格.
- Use this link to complete your FAFSA’ 通过联邦学生援助网站.
- 别忘了参观我们的 Scholarship Page and sign up for an Award Spring account. 联系 us if you’re interested in school or state grants.
- If you are a dependent student (age 24 and under, regardless of where you live*) you will need to provide your income tax information, along with your parents on the FAFSA. * There are some exceptions, please contact the financial aid office to learn more. Or, 访问StudentAid.政府 /依赖.
- If you are an independent student (age 25 and above, regardless of where you live) you will need to provide only your income tax information on the FAFSA.
- Free help is available at any time during the application process. Online help is available while you complete your application at fafsa.政府. You can also get free information and help from your school counselor, the financial aid office at RVCC (603.542.7744选项2，或电邮: (电子邮件保护)) 或者是美国.S. 学生援助教育部门.政府 or 1-800-4-FED-AID (1-800-433-3243).
- Your FAFSA information has to be correct to ensure that you receive your aid promptly and in the right amount.
- 总是回应 to (or act upon) any correspondence your school sends you—and meet all deadlines so that your aid is not delayed.
- Tuition is due two weeks before 每学期. If this is the first time that you have completed a FAFSA, or you are completing your annual renewal, please leave yourself plenty of time to complete the process.
- After you submit your FAFSA form, you’ll receive a 学生资助报告(SAR) that summarizes the data you submitted. If you provided a valid email address in your application, you’ll receive an email with instructions on how to access an online copy of your SAR within three days (if you apply at fafsa.政府 or through the myStudentAid mobile app) or three weeks (if you mail in a paper FAFSA form).
When you receive your SAR, review it to make sure you didn’t make any mistakes on your FAFSA form.
- Visit the Federal Student Aid YouTube Channel 并订阅“短视频”, 信息丰富的, and helpful videos on every stage of the Federal Student Aid application process, 贷款信息, and repayment (such as the video below on the FAFSA application process).
- Your financial aid will not be disbursed until 6 – 8 weeks into 每学期.
of our 学生 Receive 金融援助
RVCC书店已经搬到了网上. You can still access all your books and materials by ordering them through the website and they will be shipped to your home for FREE.
学生 may use financial aid funds to purchase their books. The student’s financial aid application must be complete and the student must opt in to the book voucher process.
学生 may begin using financial aid funds typically two weeks before the term start.
You can access the website 24/7 to order books.
The physical store on the Claremont campus has closed. If you prefer to shop in person, you can visit the 在NHTI的Follett商店.
Higher Education Emergency Relief Funds (HEERF)
*Update – As of 2/8/2023, all HEERF funds have been allocated.*